Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 2 & 3 of Liver Shrinking Diet

So, I found something better for my protein shakes. It works for now, but I am not sure I want to drink a protein shake for breakfast EVERYDAY for the rest of my life. That's a long time cause I plan on living for a REALLY LONG TIME. That is why I am doing this, because I want a LONG, HEALTHY LIFE. Anyway for the past couple of mornings I did the following for breakfast:

1 cup. ice
1 cup milk
2 scoops protein supplement
1 fruit serving
*Because my protein supplement is chocolate flavored I have used raspberries and bananas as my fruit and it has been pretty tasty. This makes a HUGE Smoothie, so it usually takes me a couple of hours to finish it.

Day 2 Lunch
3 oz. chicken
2 c. mashed cauliflower

Day 3 Lunch
2 hard boiled eggs
2 cups of Iceberg Lettuce with FF Italian Dressing
*I have been taking my liquid mulit-vitamin and 4 tablets of chewable calcium. I am going to try to find a different multi-vitamin because I literally GAG the stuff down.

Day 2 Dinner
3 /4 cup cottage cheese
2 cups raw mixed veggies: tomatoes, celery, carrots with FF Italian

Day 3 Dinner
3 oz lean taco meat
2 cups of salad with tomatoes, onions, green leaf lettuce
*This was my favorite dinner so far - I will definitely be doing this again.


*I have noticed that my hungriest times are at 4:00 and at 10:00 in the evening. I try to drink to satisfy my hunger, but when I couldn't be satisfied, I just went to bed. I better be loosing weight cause this is not easy. I still am struggling with drinking enough water and I definitely need to start going to the gym.  I have been so busy with preparing for preschool, that I hardly can breath. ONE STEP AT A TIME. I was however very proud of myself on my second day of the liver shrinking diet, I had to stop to get the kids some McDonalds and I was VERY Hungry, the smells of the fast food, were almost more than I could bare, but I drove back home, got my food, and then went on to a cousin's birthday party where I age my veggies and cottage cheese and everyone else ate cupcakes and ice cream. THAT WAS HARD. I have noticed though that eating a lot of RAW VEGGIES kind of upsets my tummy and makes me feel hungry at the same time, so I am going to try to cook a bunch and have them on hand to quickly heat up.

No comments:

Post a Comment