Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Day Before Surgery

Today, I weighed in at 250 lbs., which is 11 lbs. in two weeks, I am just hoping it is enough for the doctor to perform the surgery. If my scale is the same as the doctor's office, I have lost 18 lbs. since May 1st. We shall see! At the beginning of the week I was doing really well on my diet, it didn't seem to bother me to be eating very little fat/sugar/carbs, but towards the end of this week, I was having a lot of cravings. I was craving Pizza, Muffins, Popcorn, Cheese, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Chips. I have figured how to make my protein smoothies pretty tasty. I am trying to drink lots of water, but can't consume anything past midnight tonight. I am a little anxious about the surgery. I just hope everything goes well and that there are no complications. I am going to get a priesthood blessing tonight and hope all goes well. Mary Ellen, my mother in law, will be watching the kids tomorrow and Heather will be taking me to and from the surgery. Heather will be helping me out on Tuesday and Darin will take off Wednesday to help at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment